Fix activation loop on Windows XP
Error CodePlease activate Windows before you log in
(can't log in to activate)
CauseCorrupted license system files/services
- Restart the computer, press F8 constantly during startup until you are given an option to boot into Safe Mode.
- Select Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- Once the command prompt appears, type these lines into it, one by one:
- regsvr32 regwizc.dll
- regsvr32 licdll.dll
- Click OK on the prompts, as they declare it's been successful.
- This one must be entered EXACTLY as you see here:
- rundll32.exe syssetup,SetupOobeBnk
- Wait around 5 minutes, then restart your machine. It should log in as per usual.
- Activate Windows, you now have 30 days.
In The Case This Does Not Work
Contact our tech support team on 1800 657 480
This works with Windows XP only, Onsite2u doesn't take any responsibility taken if you enter these commands into later versions of Windows
Was this answer helpful?
Download the fix
Error CodeError code Windows 7 Update 80070539CauseYou have installed "google desktop" which...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution